Active Ingredients Each 5X (HPUS)
|White Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
||Relief from repetitive thoughts
|Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium)
||Courage and presence of mind
|Clematis (Clematis vitalba)
||Focus when ungrounded
|Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera)
||Patience with problems and people
|Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera)
||Balanced mind when losing control
|Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum)
||Softens impact of shock
For relief of occasional sleeplessness caused by stress and repetitive thoughts.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists for more than two weeks: insomnia can be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children age 2 and up: take 4 drops directly on tongue, or add to water and sip at intervals. Additional drops may be taken during the night as needed.
- Children under 2: ask a doctor.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
- Store below 77°F (25°C).
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Glycerin, purified water.
1-800-319-9151 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (EST) or see our Contact page.
Made in an FDA-registered pharmaceutical facility.
Made in England.
Nelson Bach USA Ltd.
North Andover, MA 01845