RESCUE PLUS® Lozenge
Soothing, liquid centre lozenges with added vitamins.
Orange and Elderflower flavour
On busy days we all need to maintain our concentration and reasoning whatever the day holds
RESCUE PLUS® Lozenge combines Pantothenic Acid, better known as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B12 along with four drops of RESCUE® flower essences in a soothing lozenge. The combination of B vitamins has been specifically selected to support normal mental performance even on hectic days.
- Pocket size
- With B-Vitamins
- Without Alcohol
- Sugar free
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all the family
- Sweeteners (isomalt, maltitol, xylitol, steviol glycosides)
- Citric acid
- Natural flavourings (elderflower, orange)
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium-D-pantothenate, B5)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) natural colour (beta-carotene)
- Flower essences (Helianthemum nummularium, Clematis vitalba, Impatiens glandulifera, Prunus cerasifera, Ornithogalum umbellatum (RESCUE®))
How to use
Take a lozenge as required.
Do not store above 25°C.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
|Typical values||per 100g||per Lozenge*|
|Energy||936kJ / 224kcal||39kJ / 9 kcal|
|of which sugars||0g||0g|
|of which polyols||93g||3.9g|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||36mg (600% RI)||1.5mg (25% RI)|
|Vitamin B12||15µg (600% RI)||0.63µg (25% RI)|
*Based on average 4.2g Lozenge.
Contains negligible amounts of fat, saturates, protein and salt.
RI = Adult daily reference intake.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance.
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.